Thursday 11 June 2009

Danday Reviews: Pimp My Ride

Consoles: Xbox 360, PS2, PSP.
Age Rating: 12+ (EU) T (US)
Publisher: Activision
Developer: Eutechnyx

I could just leave this review by saying that the game is god awful and one of the worst games of the decade, but I guess I should more in depth before I come to the conculsion.
Firstly is the overall look of the game. It looks like, well, crap.
I'm serious, it looks like someone spend 3 seconds on the graphics and thought "Yep, nothing more we can do"
Secondly is the minigames. Yes, minigames on a console that is not the Wii.
That's like adding ham to a donut. It doesn't work.
Need I also add that the minigames are repetative, boring and unrewarding? No, you knew that already. My sister's TV has better mingames. A crap version of Tetris (yes, it's really bad)
Thirdly, is the cutscenes. The first two you see really reflect the show Pimp My Ride and make you think that it's a good game. The third one though, and you find out that it's the same cutscene over and OVER again.
Finally, is the controls. One word, s***.
All in all, I'm dissapointed that Activison, a publisher famous for great series's like Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero to put their name on this abomination.
Four words; don't buy this game.

Score: 0.3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment